Notary Services

  • Traveling Notary Public Services 
  • Notarization of Legal Documents
  • Notarization of Trust Amendments, Powers of Attorney 
  • Grant Deeds, Deeds of Trust, Transfer Deeds, Quit Claims 
  • Bills of Sale, Warranty Deeds, Construction Easements 
  • Intellectual Property Contracts 
  • California Court Documents: Notary Authentication
  • Jurats for Out of State Court Filings
  • Expert Witness Affidavits
  • Acknowledgements for personal document
  • Fraud Affidavits for Identity Theft cases
  • Medical Documents, Advance Healthcare Directives
  • Interstate Automotive Title Transfers
  • Affidavit of Parental Consent to Travel, Travel Affidavits
  • Domestic Partnership Affidavits, Prenuptial Agreements
  • Adoption, Name Change, Divorce Decree, Divorce papers
  • Lottery winners, Annuity and Recovery Services
  • Hand Process Service – Subpoenas (Yes, a Notary can serve)
  • Fictitious Name Declaration Applications – As of 2014 these now require notarization
  • Notarization of Mortgage Documents
  • Basic Loan Document signing/notarization: Refinance and HELO
  • Purchase Loan Documents
  • Construction or Commercial Loans
  • Reverse Mortgages

Notarizing documents in care settings:

Our notaries go to adult family homes, nursing homes, and hospitals. It is important to know that essential documents such as wills, powers of attorney, healthcare directives, and trusts must be signed in the presence of legal witnesses and a notary before one is incapacitated or unable to understand the documents\\\’ contents. The witnesses and notary should not be employees of the care facility or family members of the signer. Improperly witnessed and notarized documents are invalid.


\”Apostille\” is a French word meaning certification. An apostille is required for all California State notarized and certified documents that are used in foreign countries. Apostille refers to the legalization of a document for international use under terms of the 1961 Hague Convention Treaty abolishing the requirement of legalization for foreign documents.

Legalization, presented as a certificate of authority, is required for all documents going to foreign countries.
A certificate of authority confirms the legality of the document. Additional authentication may be required once the certificate of authority is obtained through the California Secretary of State’s office.

Common documents that need Apostilles and Certificates of Authority:

  • Power of Attorney
  • Transcript, Diploma, or Degree
  • International Adoption Documents
  • Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates
  • Notarized Affidavit
  • Divorce Decree
  • Single Status Certificate
  • Trademark Assignment
  • Bank Statement
  • Certified Copy of Passport
  • Certified Copy of Identification
  • Corporate Certificate of Status
  • Corporate Certificate of Incorporation
  • Permission to Travel with Minor Child Letter